Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday Art Update


Working on the birch bark hats has reawakened my love of beading. Obsessive, microscopic, colorful, careful and beautiful beads. I've done it on and off since I was a kid, in different forms. The beadwork I'm doing on the hats is pretty simple compared to what can be done with beads. Check out David Chatt! What an artist! My very favorite is "Flab Bag," which I saw in a book and had to research the creator of such an object. Fabulous stuff. What a patient man.
Now---must get away from the hats for a few hours (at least) and do something else with my life. Errands, cleaning, thinking of something other than bark..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bugheart said...

i would go mad
beading!
you have
such patience!
suzy says
she finds
beading
relaxing-
meditative...
(crazy).