Sunday, February 04, 2007

I took the test...but what does it mean?












I took an online drawing quiz.....what the heck.
Interested? Click here.
This is what I got for my wee river/landscape drawing above. The instructions asked for trees, but alluvial river plains don't have trees! Not up here in Alaska, anyway.
"The results of your analysis say:

Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You are a thoughtful and cautious person.
You like to think about your method, seeking to pursue your goal in the most effective way.
You are creative, mentally active and industrious.
You feel morose and are prone to lethargy."
I agree with the 'method, pursuing goal in effective ways' bit.
I seriously doubt I am morose and prone to lethargy. After all, I've been skiing so hard this week that my legs feel like raw lumber....
I hope my friends and associates find me dependable and trustworthy....and fun....and smart....and pretty.....and.......

3 comments:

Carson said...

Well..
I just "took the test" myself.
I think whether ones levels of moroseness v. happiness depends on how you answer the "Is the sky sunny or rainy"? question.
I think the world's psychologists can rest assured they're not out of a job.. yet ;)
The group show looks very interesting.

Jill said...

All that from a drawing ...

Interesting.

The bivy arrived yesterday. I wanted to say thank you. It's perfect! I will take good care of it, and send it back to you with a check for shipping after Feb. 20.

Oh and cookies ... I promised cookies.

Philip said...

I tried this too and have posted the results on my blog!

Thanks for the link by the way - I have done the same.