Wednesday, February 07, 2007





















I'm traveling, and I've tried the wardrobe packing/planning
method of the Lady Bugheart.....
Did it work for me?
Well, since I'm only taking a few things....the matches and
mismatches are self-evident....

The big dilemna is----to bring or not to bring the
tough-ass hiking boots? I have danskos which look ever
so much nicer....but they're just not as comfortable....
Urgh....
Can't decide.....

















Here is my home for 2 weeks.
Ta, gentle reader.....

6 comments:

Carson said...

Is that a pineapple singlet? ;)

Lili of the Valley said...

A woman after my own heart. Packing a smaller bag makes life so much easier! Have a glorious time!

bugheart said...

hee hee
love it!
i say stick
with just
the danskos
but
i am a dansko girl...
i will see...
love the
drawing...
my goal is
to make
everyone
OCD like me!!!

gray la gran said...

i vote for dansko's too. i think big ass hiking boots are overkill unless you're going to be carrying a 40 lb pack over rough terrain.
ps. love the drawing!

ms. pea said...

a fellow light packer! my favorite thing to do is pack no pants other than the ones on my hiney... and to make sure they're black because chocolate, red wine and coffee seem to have a talent for making their way to my lap. have a great trip!

The earl of sandwhich said...

happy happy b day and trip to you.
what does a gent have to do to get a response around here?
Hope your trip is fun and safe.

Drop me a line and let's chat.
Minkett's got my info.
The Earl of sandwich
(who has been posting randomly on your blog....which you probably never read.)
(i miss my pranks...)