Monday, February 26, 2007

Pulling my hair out....

Returned from warmer climes after many adventures and with many pictures I'd love to share with you! Unfortunately, there have been some mysterious changes to the programs I ususally use to create posts.

The truth?

I've created TWELVE NEW POSTS that have all gone tits up and the image links were mysteriously broken...."blogger help" isn't any help at all, and I'm just going to have to wrangle a new way to let Gentle Reader know what I'm up to.....

Talk about frustrating.

Worse than working on car engines.

So.....

Ta for now.

There will be lovely new posts with lots of juicy, pretty pictures at some point soon....I hope.

4 comments:

ms. pea said...

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear it! I have been wondering if you had decided to stay on vacation forever...

bike&beer said...

welcome back! it was hard for me to come back to the cold, i wonder how you felt, as it's sure colder there than here. i've got the tropics blues... and i too have wrangled with posting. but i can't wait to hear all about your travels and see your photos soon!

Philip said...

Don't pull you hair out - you will end up like me!!

Antonia said...

oh I hope there will be new entries, just found your blog and like it.