Thursday, June 14, 2007

A link....


My work desk in the books studio. I got to cut up a painting
or two to use as pages.....ooooohhhh, it felt good. It is now my
number one reason to keep failed paintings...

Here's a link to my bookmaking classmate Clara:

Asheville Bookgirl

who is posting about her experiences of Penland in
perfectly descriptive and accurate language!

I love the way she writes.

Tomorrow? Penland art? Scenery?

You can also check out ALL my Penland pictures at Flickr......

4 comments:

Carson said...

Oh, I want to go to Penland!

Riverlark said...

Hey...you and Book girl inspired me. Check this out: http://riverlark.blogspot.com/

bugheart said...

woohoo
links
at last!

BookGirl said...

E, I'm totally enjoying your photos and recollections. It's keeping Penland alive for me, and I was way shell-shocked for several days after getting home. In fact, I'm still a little bit dazed. Thanks, too, for the comment about my blog and my writing. I've always kept a journal, but I'm finding that blogging is a whole different experience, and one I thoroughly enjoy.

Cheers!