Friday, December 07, 2007

Seven Random Facts, revisited....

I've been tagged by the fabulous Needle's Edge....
If you're not familiar with this meme, here's the goods:

"Each person tagged gives seven random (or weird) facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog".

I did this same list back in May, as it turns out! No worries, I have oodles of random, weird facts....

1. I have tattooed feet.

2. I am allergic to all of the Nightshades: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, peppers..... the more acidic the fruiting body, the worse it is.

3. I hate it when people eat while they are walking around. It annoys me to no end. Sit and eat!

4. I love sleeping and have a vivid, complex dream life.

5. I talk to myself almost constantly.

6. An in-depth personality assessment test once told me that my ideal career would to be a pathologist.

7. I am afraid of heights.....but I found that with repeated exposure, the fear lessens. I had to restain the siding on my house. The first trip up the ladder was a sweating, white-knuckled nightmare. After the 10th or 15th time, I could control the fear.

As per the rules, I need to tag seven fellow bloggers!
I tag:
and
(if he EVER updates his blog.....)




2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Thanks, Eero!

I'll get working on my list right away....

Do we get to see a photo of those tattooed feet?

xxx

redredday said...

hey Eero, thanks for the tag! funny random facts about you. i am also curious to see your tattooed feet. at first, i thought you meant you have a tattoo of feet somewhere and thought that was a little weird but...interesting. ;).