Sunday, March 22, 2009

Superheroes, and other forms of creativity...


Fromage and I went to a nifty birthday party last night thrown by our friend:

Kimbo, a.k.a., Super Birthday Girl....





Safety Man was there. He did some party directing with glowing batons.






I think the star of the party was Fromage, revealing his secret identity:

Captain Crock Pot!






Here is the Captain hanging out with the mean, clean machine, Jani Tor.






I got to channel my alter ego: Green Thumb! My super power is to make things grow and encourage fertilizing (ha ha). Unfortunately, there were no houseplants at the party to commune with, nor did I get the chance to get into a squirt bottle fight with an evildoer.....alas.

7 comments:

2farnorth said...

Fabulous fantastic costumes!

Eero said...

It was SO much fun putting ours together!

E.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great theme for a party! I love Capt Crock Pot!

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome party...And Fromage looks like something out of the INCREDIBLES....Something about that 'STASH lends him "credibility"...luv yer thumb by the way.....

Johnny

Eero said...

Hey---you noticed my thumb! I dyed my thumbs green with food coloring. It's all in the details, baby.
E.

Stephany Vogel said...

Very nice, love green thumbs and Captain Crock pot, clever.

we.are.the.disconnect said...

Extra points for the pink wig!