Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 Hours in Photos: Abbreviated

12 Hours in Photos is a documentary photography blog I've joined. Folks from all over the world (hopefully) take one picture every hour on the hour from 8am to 8pm on specified days of the year. Yesterday was one of those days! I posted the complete set at the site, but here is the half-version. I picked out the best hour images.....

8am: Sunrise view from the balcony



11am: Heading downstairs for lunch



12 Noon: Chopsawing support frames for paintings



6pm: Walking around the garden. The moose ate my sunflowers.



7pm: Driving to the party



8pm: The bonfire.



4 comments:

Lillian said...

That is one gorgeous set of photos! Looks like a good day.

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see pix and hear about your adventures in Vermont! Missing you very much!!

Eero said...

Hey there Shannon!
Lots of blog posts coming up! I wish you had one to see your new life in CA.

Missing you too,
E.

Shannon said...

Oh, you DO write back! I wish I could see your shows! I have so much to tell you, but I like to think of you in your art cocoon in Vermont and calling your cell would seem to break the spell somehow. I am joining a group--you probably have heard of it "Team in Training" and doing a marathon March 7th and my first TRIATHLON in either May or June. I am SO EXCITED to have committed to these two endeavors. It is helping me to put past in the past and look forward to finding my strength again. I love reading of your interactions so far and waiting to hear more!